What exactly is Fashion’s Night Out? It’s the kickoff to New York’s fashion week.
Trend setters, editors, models, fashionistas, and designers will be converging in stores and cities across the country and around the world for fashion’s most iconic extravaganza. Last year’s bash featured events in eighteen countries and more than 4,500 events here in the States.
Join the Portland Fashion crowd in Director Park this Thursday, September 6th, to view the latest styles with fashion shows on the half-hour from 5-7 p.m. Nibble on free treats, glow with mini-makeovers from Sephora, free pedicab rides and goodie bags for those who purchase $150 from participating stores. It also happens to be First Thursday so after the fashion extravaganza head over to some of our fabulously chic art galleries.
Look over the map of participating retailers and boutiques below. Snap a picture of your favorite trends and looks, share them with other FNO fans across the country with #FNO.
- Director Park: SW Yamhill & Park Avenue
- Banana Republic: 805 SW Broadway
- Ben Bridge Jeweler: 801 SW Fifth Ave.
- Brooks Brothers: 921 SW Morrison
- Columbia Sportswear: 911 SW Broadway
- Frances May: 1013 SW Washington
- House of Lolo: 1037 NW Couch
- Macy’s: 621 SW Fifth Ave.
- Mario’s: 833 SW Broadway
- Mercantile: 729 SW Alder
- Michael Allen’s Clothier: 811 SW Morrison
- Nordstrom: 701 SW Broadway
- Parallel: 1016 SW Washington
- Radish Underground: 414 SW Tenth Ave.
- Sephora: 413 SW Morrison
- UnderU4Men: 800 SW Washington
- Pioneer Place: 700 SW Fifth Ave.
Ann Taylor • Aveda • BCBGMAXAZRIA • Bebe • Billabong • The Body Shop • Cache • The Gap • H&M • L’Occitane • J. Crew • Juicy Couture • Kate Spade • Tumi